Friday, August 3, 2012

You are never to old to play fourth grade.



A group of older City 4th Graders were talking back at the City Bowling Club after a training session.
”My arms are so weak I could hardly throw the ball,” said Paul.
“Yes, I know.  My cataracts are so bad I can’t even see the ball,” replied Terry.
“I couldn't hold the bat because of the arthritis in my fingers,” said Ron, to which several nodded in agreement.“I guess that’s the price we pay for getting old,”Then there was a short moment of silence.
“Well, it’s not that bad,” said Garry Whale cheerfully. “Thank God we have our Voltaren 25’s."
GOOOOOOOOOOO the not so younger CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.