Wednesday, September 26, 2012

No training this long weeknd

There is no training this Sunday, our next training is set down for the Wednesday 3rd of October at Riverside 2 practice nets commencing at 5pm. 
The first match of the season set down for 6th October against Old Boys. Not many sleeps to go now boys and girls  before the start of the season. Are you ready for the exciting season ahead? Yes I have filled out and submitted my registration form? Yes I have paid the minimum $65 for insurance reasons? Yes I have  either updated your Addimi card or received my new card? Yes I'm ready to play,bring it on!! All the information  for the above is set out below, some information might be found in the older posts at the bottom of this page. 
GOOOOOOO I can not wait CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.