Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The moments I cherish

Saturday will see us commence the second part of the season, seven matches remain before the semi-finals. Five One-Dayers and two 2 Day matches. There is so much cricket yet to be played and with so many competition points still up for grabs, anything is possible.
With the lost of seven 1st Graders from last season, this year was always one of rebuilding throughout the grades. Added to this the large injury toll the club has had and the large number of players being unavailable because of other committments. I am so proud of the captains and players from City United, I beleive that we have turned the corner with players now finding the feet in their higher grade and with them now feeling that they deserve their position within the team.
Starting this weekend lets continue to have fun and enjoy this wonderful game and play some good cricket. Bective East watch out City is on the way.  
My most enjoyable time of the afternoon, sitting back, relaxing and chatting with my team mates at City while I’m waiting for my turn to bat. Love it.
GOOOOOOOOO Us smokers are a dying breed CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.