Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Friday special.

“Sugar, what’s wrong with you? You’ve been looking depressed all afternoon!”

 “Oh Scotty,” responded Sugar “I don’t know what to do! I got in a big fight last night with my new girlfriend, she claims I never buy her gifts, so I must not care about her!”

 “Sugar, that’s horrible!” said Richie putting his arm around Sugar. “What type of a gift does she want?”

 “Well, right before she closed the door on my face she said to me: “Why don’t you show me how much you care about me? Why can’t you get me something that goes from 0 to 100 in seconds!”

Sugar sighed “Boys what should I do? I don’t have that kind of money? I can’t go out and buy her a car!”

 “A car?” replied both boys. “Who needs a car? Just stop by Target and buy her a set of scales!”




GOOOOOOOOOOOO this joke was told to me from a old, short man with glasses, (Phil), I believe our differences should be celebrated CITY

Before I go, every week we call upon players who might be injured or have cancelled their plans for the weekend to assist the club, David Smith is one, Mark Fisher & Shel Ravi are others who have helped out. This week Neil Cooke has been asked to help out playing 2nd Grade and we thank him for that.
After the match everyone is welcome back to the City Bowling Club for pizza (all you can eat for $5) and a quiet drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.