Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A snap shot of City United Presentation Night

I woke up with a strange tattoo
 Not sure how I got it, not a dollar in my pocket
 And it kinda looks just like you
 Mixed with Zach Galifianakis
 
La la la, whatever, la la la, it doesn't matter, la la la, oh well, la la la
 
We're going at it tonight tonight
 There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
 Tonight tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
 I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
 It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

HOT CHELLE RAE LYRICS 
"Tonight, Tonight"
 

 
 






GOOOOOOOOOOO a good night was had by all CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.