Friday, November 7, 2014

On a sad note.

Dan Rogers has informed City that because of his damaged knee he will not be playing until further notice. We, all at City wish Dan all the best and a speedy recovery.
 
A Friday story.
Mobile phones are so handy but they can make a fool out of you too.
I was coming back from visiting my son in my Newcastle and I stopped at a rest stop to use the bathroom.
I just sat down on the toilet when I heard a voice coming from the stall next to mine, “Hey! How’s it going?”
Although I was quite surprised, and I wasn’t in the habit of conversing to the people next to me in the stall, I nevertheless answered him, “I’m fine” I said “thanks for asking.”

“What are you doing?” Asked the same voice.
To be honest I was a bit taken aback by the brazenness of this fellow, but I would never ignore anyone so I calmly answered, “I’m doing a number 2.”
Then I heard the same voice angrily again, “I’m going to have to call you back, some smart-aleck is answering all of your questions.”
GOOOOOOOOOOO may your chapter of the story told of Saturdays match be one of Greatness CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.