Friday, March 1, 2013

It's Duckie weather again.

                                         
With all this wet weather around again this weekend, City will keep everyone informed of the latest news from the TDCA in relation to matches this Saturday.                                                                      Now Don't forget. Come rain or shine. Win ,lose or draw. Washout or play. There will a celebration BBQ Saturday back at the bowling club at 6 pm, to mark the end of the regular season.
                                                          
 
 

 My daughter recently got engaged, so excited about hearing the news my mother-in law rang me to find out more about him.
"What wonderful news, tell me all about him, is your daughter's fiancee a good catch?"
"Good catch?" I answered with much pride . "I say he is, he's the best fielder we've got in the side!"
GOOOOOOOOOOOO it's all about having soft hands CITY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.