Thursday, October 31, 2013

Who will it be?

I was looking at City’s batting stats for this early part of the season and I thought to myself, who will be City’s first century maker for the 2013/14 season? Sean Hancock has been the closest with a 78, closely followed by Anthony Fitzgerald with a nice 73 runs N.O., you then have young Ryan Hansen 56.

If I was a betting man I would have one of our captains as my favourite as City’s first century maker for the season.

Harrison score a century only last Sunday in a representative match for Tamworth. Peter Mead in recent seasons has scored some amazing centuries. Then you have Anthony Fitzgerald who has also scored some delightful centuries for City. Yes my money is on them.
GOOOOOOO as my old batting coach would always tell me "keep that front elbow up sonny" CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.