Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Friday little story.

Our three musketeers were in a boat just a few metres from shore on a dam. Suddenly Richie looked skyward and shouted, "I've forgotten my lunch," and he got out of the boat and walked across the water and back to the shore. Seconds later Scotty looked skyward and shouted, "I forgot my fishing bait,"  he too got out of the boat and walked across the water to the shore.
By this time, Sugar thought to himself, "They are not going to outsmart me. If they can walk on water so can I. He looked around and then skyward and shouted "I've forgotten my fishing rod." 
He got out of the boat and immediately sank.
Both men stood on the shore and saw what happened. Scotty turned to Richie, "Do you think we should have told him where the stepping stones were?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all the best for tomorrow, gentlemen CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.