Friday, January 17, 2014

A Friday special.


Our three musketeers were attending a motivational seminar when they were asked to come up to the stage.

They were all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?

Richie was the first to say, "I would like to hear them say that I was the great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

Scotty was keen to say, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

Sugar was the last to reply with a cheeky grin, "I would like to hear them say...... LOOK!!! HE'S MOVING!!!!!"

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO all the best for tomorrow gentlemen CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.