Friday, December 5, 2014

It is not through a lack of hard work.

Our 1st Grade side are having a real dig this season. At City’s training sessions there are great numbers of  1st Graders, not only do they turn up, they really put in. To see the intensity of their bowlers in the nets to their follow teammates batting is quite frighting at times.

A couple of players from our 1st Grade side have been selected to represent at the highest level this season, playing with and against the best cricketers in the state. Over half the side have been rewarded by being selected in one of the two Tamworth Representative teams.

With a third of the competition completed our City 1st Grade side is improving every match and our bowling line up is the talk of the town. Their commitment to Simon their captain and to their team and club is reflexed by the number of players used this season to date. The ability to have the same team playing each week has added to their success.

A Friday story.
I was so frustrated. I had complained dozens of times to my daughter about her newest gag of kissing the bathroom mirror immediately after applying lipstick, but it was all to no avail.
Finally, one day after spending a half hour scrubbing the mirror, only to find another kiss mark an hour later, I had enough, “Katrina!” I yelled.
“What?” was my daughter’s reply through her bedroom door.
"I can’t find the toilet brush that I’ve been using to clean the bathroom mirror. Do you have any idea where it is?” I asked.
After hearing the gagging from behind the bedroom door, I knew my days of cleaning kiss marks off of mirrors were over.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where is this rain they keep talking about CITY


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.