Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three City mates go for a walk in the bush.

Before the serious stuff starts tomorrow l have to tell you a story of our Richie, Scotty and Sugar..

Three City players, became lost and stranded out in the bush, they then found a magical lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. Richie was the first to make his wish, "I wish I was off the island and back home, in my nice warm bed." Suddenly he vanished. Scotty was quick to make the same wish, suddenly he vanished.
That left Sugar, who looked around and after 5 minutes said "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we love ya Sugar CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.