Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspirational words I over heard.

With training only two weeks away.  I was thinking of powerful words of wisdom, which would be inspirational, that would instil a sense of motivation and excitement for the season ahead . I remember something that I overheard from a father to his son who was having trouble hitting the ball in a school practice session.
Dad, I’m very nervous about playing my first game of cricket with this team.
Why is that,son?
But dad they might be all really good players.
Don’t worry son. If they were any good, they wouldn’t have you playing with them.


  There is a big season of cricket ahead, with opportunities for you to fulfil your dreams if you put in the effort at training and play hard.
“All your dreams can come true – if you have the courage and determination to pursue them.”
Hope to see you Sunday -10am, 19th August at Riverside 2 practice nets. 
GOOOOOOOOOO CITY 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated and none will be posted unless you leave your name. Click on the "Name/URL" radio button and type in your name.